The Foundation has the following objectives:
1.To organize, to facilitate, to promote and to advance mutual legal exchange between:
(a) Judicial officers;
(b) legal practitioners;
(c) legal academics; and
(d) law graduates
from the Mainland China, Australia and the HKSAR.
2.To host or to participate in the Annual Mainland-Hong Kong- Macau-Taiwan Legal
Symposium led by the China Law Society;
3. To participate in the China Study Course hosted by Mainland government
institutions or Mainland universities designated for Hong Kong lawyers;
4. To organize accredited Continuous Professional Development courses for
Hong Kong solicitors;
5. To facilitate legal exchange with Hong Kong and the Mainland law
1. 籌辦, 推動, 促進和加強內地, 澳洲和香港法官,律師,法律學者和法律畢業生相互
5. 推動, 促進和加強與香港及內地執法組織的法律交流.